Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Prepared Senior eNewsletter for Oct-Nov 2015 is Posted

The Prepared Senior eNewsletter for Oct-Nov 2015 is posted online and sent to Seniors Resource Guide.com subscribers. Here is a link to the online version:

The Prepared Senior eNewsletter Oct-Nov 2015 - Click Here

The biggest News for seniors is Medicare Open Enrollment which runs from October 15, 2015 through December 7, 2015.

Also newsworthy is that October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month - spread the word and lets help everyone stay safe on the Internet, particularly older adults. Check out this Internet resource for older adults:

Stop.Think.Connect. Older American Internet Resources - Click Here

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.
    Contact Whatsapp : +18632310632 / pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facility.

    ReplyDelete