Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Looking forward to attending the Amazing Expo in Denver on September 28, 2013

I am all registered and looking forward to attending the Amazing Aging Expo in Denver on Saturday, September 28, 2013. I have browsed the event website, which I find very user friendly and picked out the seminars that I want to attend. I have invited a few professional friends to join me. If you are in Denver and interested in Senior Resources you should consider checking out this event. We listed this event on Seniors Resource Guide in our Denver Senior News & Events - Click Here, on our National Senior News & Events - Click Here and in our eNewsletters. The Internet is a great place to find 'Amazing' events to attend. And here is the website of the event so you can learn more www.AmazingAgingDenver.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment